The Customer Service provide support to Accounting and Finance department. This is an entry level position and an excellent opportunity to gain experience with behind-the-scenes business office processes and procedures.
• Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate files, orders, etc. to correspondence.
• Composes and types routine correspondence.
• Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records as required.
• Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
• Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records
• Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Strong computer skills; MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.